Bracco - PPG in the A @ 21 YO

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
Well, he’s may notget the option to choose. He can’t block the GM from moving one of them in a trade.

Dubas has already let some of Babcocks guys leave the team.

Dubas is not going to trade away anyone without Babs giving him the ok, Dubas isn't dumb, they must have boardroom meetings regularly with Shanny, etc and talk about everything Leafs.

Last edited:

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Bracco would only go in lineup next year if Marleau comes out. There is no way Bracco plays on a checking line or a 4th line.

Kappy Matty Bracco
Hyman Tavares Marner
Brown Kadri Nylander
Moore Goat Grundstrom

Assumes next year we trade Johnsson and Marleau. One of Kappy or Johnsson is gone either way due to CAP.

I doubt it though. My take he is still a year away in development.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
I have never seen Bracco fight for a puck yet on the Marlies, the only time he gets the puck is when his linemates pass it to him. He can never play on a Matthews or Tavares wing on a Babcock team.

Reactions: aresknights

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I have never seen Bracco fight for a puck yet on the Marlies, the only time he gets the puck is when his linemates pass it to him. He can never play on a Matthews or Tavares wing on a Babcock team.
That is correct. Which is why I said I doubt it will happen. He needs a power forward on his line and another skill player. He plays amazing with Matty they have matching skills. But they would need a grinder who can chase down pucks for them. Or he needs to develop more power to his game with added strength next year in minors.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Bracco would only go in lineup next year if Marleau comes out. There is no way Bracco plays on a checking line or a 4th line.

Kappy Matty Bracco
Hyman Tavares Marner
Brown Kadri Nylander
Moore Goat Grundstrom

Assumes next year we trade Johnsson and Marleau. One of Kappy or Johnsson is gone either way due to CAP.

Bracco was put on the Marlies 4th line most of last year.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I think at some point down the line we may see:

Grundstrom-Matthews-Bracco
Johnsson-Tavares-Marner
Hyman-Nylander-Kapanen

all in our top 9, no clue what happens to Naz though... unless we ran

Johnsson-Tavares-Marner
Kadri-Nylander-Kapanen

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I think at some point down the line we may see:

Johnsson-Tavares-Marner
Hyman-Nylander-Kapanen

all in our top 9, no clue what happens to Naz though... unless we ran

Johnsson-Tavares-Marner
Kadri-Nylander-Kapanen
Very well could happen. But Johnsson will not play over Hyman for next 2 years. I think Johnsson will get traded as i don't think we can afford him. We need more defense. But I can see both Grundy coming up and Bracco but only if we can get rid of Marleau. Sorry for Marleau supporters but like I told you back in camp he has lost a step and his hands are fading away. When you lose races to Leivo you know you are in trouble. and I like Leivo but ....

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012

Kappy Matty Bracco
Hyman Tavares Marner
Brown Kadri Nylander
Moore Goat Grundstrom

Poor Marleau. His decline has been rapid, unless I thought he was better than he was last year.

Reactions: usernamezrhardtodo

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
I think Lindholm will go back to Sweden after season too

Good.

I mean he plays hard, and he tries, and doesn't say much, but we have better players in waiting with the Marlies that could bury a few even with Gauthier as their center.

Moore, Marchment, Grundstrom should all be with the big club and Engvall seems to be impressing late along with Bracco at RW. We have those depth wingers to make him expendable.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
Wouldn't mind seeing Moore with a regular spot this season prior to playoffs like we did with Johnsson last season, and Kapanen the previous season.

He is better then Lindholm. 4th line should be Moore-Goat-Brown for playoffs. They are quick aside from Goat, and forecheck/hit. Play a tougher game then Lindholm on it.

Reactions: Dermott The Frog

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
SHL salaries are very, very low compared to the NHL. If anything we're more likely to lose him to another NHL team than the SHL. 4th line C? Someone will give him ~$1-1.5 million.
He can't play next year on 4th line at $650-775K due to CBA rules so he is gone. I have been told that both Babs and Lindholm have been informed. He is playing out the string. Probably why his play has dropped off. I think it pi**ed Babs off completely too. Babs brought him over here. Dubas is taking control in small doses all the time. It is happening. Same thing happened with MAC in camp. Sparkie stayed.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
he needs to keep working on his speed and skating, and his body...his offensive skills rate alil above johnsson imo...always room on nhl roster for skilled guys, but they need to play good and strong enough defense and skate good enough, bracco just gotta keep working and hes got a chance

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
He can't play next year on 4th line at $650-775K due to CBA rules so he is gone. I have been told that both Babs and Lindholm have been informed. He is playing out the string. Probably why his play has dropped off. I think it pi**ed Babs off completely too. Babs brought him over here. Dubas is taking control in small doses all the time. It is happening. Same thing happened with MAC in camp. Sparkie stayed.
what

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Leafs ideally do a little shuffle of the deck chairs. Our AHL depth seems to be RW. We need more LW. This is why i think Johnsson is safe from trade and Kappy is fully exposed.

Jeffrey Pedler

Mar 21, 2018

That doesn't make any sense, players making $650-775K play on the fourth line all the time.

Ricky Bobby

Aug 31, 2008

Huh?

Lindholm is a UFA not an RFA so he can sign with whoever for whatever he wants. My guess is another team give him close around on a 2 or 3 year deal 1.5M which is too rich for us for what he brings.

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018

What CBA rules? He's a UFA and he can sign for whatever (over league minimum) and with whoever he wants. League minimum will be $700,000 next season. Leafs will probably offer him something below $1 million but I wouldn't be surprised if another team takes a swing at him at $1 - 1.5 million. Centers are valuable.

I'm not even sure what to say about the rest of your strange fan fiction.

mallory67

Jul 2, 2015
North Carolina
Sweet OT assist Wed night as he did his best Marner impression and held the puck for an hour and a half before finding Sandin in the slot for an easy goal.

From a distance his vision, patience and edges are eerily Mitch like.

Reactions: IPS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad