Boyle Hat trick, the new Howe Hat trick.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Brian Boyle with 2 goals and 1 self goal. :handclap:

Solid for the big man.

He is having a great season, has already doubled his goal totals from last season. Boyle is also great in the locker room brings a lot of humor and just plain fun.

Stammer Time*

Sons of Pirates
Dec 6, 2003
St.Pete, Florida
you liked signing boyle more than signing stralman?

Stralman is better obviously and the Callahan trade has worked out better than I could have imagined but Boyle on the 4th like and PK has been a large improvement over Nate Thompson. Yzerman getting two picks for Thompson and then signing a better player for similar money is very impressive.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Sometimes people expect him to be this big goon at 6'7" which he's not and he gets criticized for it. But he's just a damn good hockey player. Guy could be 5'10" and wouldn't miss a beat.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I miss Brian Boyle so much.

And I hate Tanner Glass so much.

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
Sometimes people expect him to be this big goon at 6'7" which he's not and he gets criticized for it. But he's just a damn good hockey player. Guy could be 5'10" and wouldn't miss a beat.

What I love about him is when he carries the puck into the zone people just can't move him off of it. He's like a freight train.

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
I miss Brian Boyle, but he didn't want to come back to the Rangers for some reason. His BS reasoning that he wanted a "bigger role." Yet, he's still only a 4th liner down in Tampa, which is what he was here.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I miss Brian Boyle, but he didn't want to come back to the Rangers for some reason. His BS reasoning that he wanted a "bigger role." Yet, he's still only a 4th liner down in Tampa, which is what he was here.

He turned down more money from Toronto. I believe his wife is from Orlando, and he also said he wanted to play with Callahan again, they are good friends, and to have familiar faces in the locker-room always helps in a new team transition.

Can't really fault the Rangers for not keeping him, he really wanted to move on, and saw Tampa as the best opportunity for a number of reasons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->