Box Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I'd build my own, it isn't overly complicated. I used it a bit at my work (we sold them), and it was decent for a few minutes, but got boring quickly.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Cousin and I tried it out at the 2003 Stanley Cup Finals. The guy in the ad (most likely the inventor) was there and had an area sectioned off in the parking lot with two demos there. Personally thought it was fun for 10 minutes (cousin and I actually grabbed our actual hockey sticks out from the car, instead of using the small plastic ones), but probably wouldn't buy it for $120. That's just me though.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
The game looks so lame.

if you go to that site and wait around a bit, a video starts to play....let me just say.... :biglaugh:

Might be fun for kids under 10.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
FLYLine88 said:
The game looks so lame.

if you go to that site and wait around a bit, a video starts to play....let me just say.... :biglaugh:

Might be fun for kids under 10.

My cousin and I had fun with it, kind of a more interactive form of foosball I guess. I think part of it selling point was that it'll help with your hand/eye coordination and stickhanding skills. But like I said, it was fun for a limited period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad