Speculation: Bowman & Barry Smith gone?

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Barry Smith last month was announced as taking the HC job of Djurgardens IF

That's interesting to also have Scotty step away too

Reactions: Brightwing

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
Lol tryna ruffle some feathers with the title?

giphy_s.gif

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Ah I see the confusion. This is all about nothing. The org didn't mention Scotty his dad in some announcement. We can lock this up.
Barry Smith and other executives are gone and the new guy from capfriendly hired is still thread worthy.

James Gary is a big notable, which I didn't realize from all the reports before that he actually was still with the team.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I wonder which of these guys is gonna be the scape goat for Bowman like McDonough was for all the bad moves.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Good to see change. Hopefully this os just the start of them revamping the front office and their analytics team.
They made a bunch of shifts last offseason too with a lot of the younger guys as spread out VP roles.

Just putting more and more arrows at McIassac and Stan though, like everyone significant but you 2 of the trouble are gone.

Reactions: BobbyJet and BK

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Some absolute clickbait with the title of this thread.

Anyway, very interesting to have the CapFriendly guy in our front office.

Reactions: HawksDub89

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Jay Blunk gone? He was
Often mentioned when good things about the Blackhawks turnarounds were happening

needle

Apr 30, 2012

CapFriendly guy hired. It'll be interesting to see if the site sticks around.

Gotta imagine that Blunks hands are allllll over the coverup

Seems like a great way to get into the NHL executive suite. GeneralFanager creator was hired by LV and the site shut down. Now HockeysCap/Cap friendly guy gets hired by the Hawks. Hopefully CapFriendly sticks around because it's great but if it doesn't an opportunity will open up for someone else with NHL front office dreams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad