TSN: Bowling for Kids

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
TSN just had on a segment on the Flyers bowling for the Children's Hospital. Giroux said he is top 3 in the NHL for bowlers.

They asked who would be on the pins if you had to put faces on them. Schenn said well of course Crosby, Malkin and Neal. Hartnell said "87" would be there.

Cabbie gave them shirts with nicknames. Simmonds was Ebowla!

If anyone else saw it...by all means...add the info.

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Every time I see that Cabbie guy it always occurs to me that he stands way to close to people... his face is 6 inches away and he's staring at them yelling...

Also pretty funny Giroux saying that he'd put Hartnells face on a ball if he gets traded lol

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Every time I see that Cabbie guy it always occurs to me that he stands way to close to people... his face is 6 inches away and he's staring at them yelling...

Also pretty funny Giroux saying that he'd put Hartnells face on a ball if he gets traded lol

Cabbie being a close taker is on purpose. He has always done it to get a response from who he is interviewing. Some of his Kobe Bryant interviews are great.

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia
I just went on a youtube video rampage and in one of the videos Hartnell was asked about Leighton when he played with him in Nashville (this video was taken during the 2010 PO run). The question was: "was he any good there?" There being Nashville, Hartnells response: "He couldn't stop a beach ball." :laugh:

I have a feeling Hartnell will join a TV crew when he calls in quits. The guy loves the camera, much like Roenick.

Edit: Just saw an NHLPA video in which he straight up said he'd "love to" do TV "after hockey"

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad