Bowen & Millen vs Hughson & Simpson vs Cole & Neale vs Mute (poll)

The Puck

Sep 1, 2006
Who would you rather have call EVERY Leaf game?

-Joe Bowen and Greg Millen
-Jim Hughson and Craig Simpson
-Bob Cole and Harry Neale (NOT vintage Cole and Neale, but current day Cole and Neale re-united)

Last edited:

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
I'm willing to suffer through Greg Millen for Joe Bowen. Hughson/Simpson are second, current Cole third (he'd be 2nd if we're talking Cole/Neale from the 80s/90s/early 00s). Mute is a last resort, though I do use it when the audio itself sucks or when I'd rather listen to a radio broadcast.

The only person currently in hockey broadcasting that would give Bowen a run for his money to me today is Cuthbert, and if Bowen is calling with Neale instead of Millen, Cuthbert has no chance.

Last edited:

stish

Let's keep the goose egg going for Hughson/Simpson and send this link to CBC.

The Blue Devil

Nov 9, 2009
If you're going to put Cole and Neale you should also put Bowen and Neale. Unfortunately none are possible.

darty

Dec 1, 2008
TSN.

None of those options are ideal. I really wish there was an option to disable just the commentators and hear only the game sounds without having to own a 5 speaker surround sound system with the unplug the center speaker trick. I mean like an alternative audio channel that anyone with a TV can select.

contour

Mar 31, 2011
Cole and Neale, but realistically, they rarely call Leafs games.

I still love Joe Bowen and Millen though.

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Wow to people who voted Bob Cole and Harry Neale. They are older then time itself time to move on Leafs fans they aren't the same as they used to be over a decade ago.

Joe Bowen is the best Leafs PBP guy AINEC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->