Prospect Info: Bowen Byram - D [2019: 4th Overall] Part II: Now serving a side of overconfidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTC Pain

Jul 1, 2006
Colorado Springs, CO
Poutine: Poutine is a dish that includes french fries and cheese curds topped with a brown gravy. It originated in the Canadian province of Quebec and emerged in the late 1950s in the Centre-du-Québec area. It has long been associated with Quebec cuisine. Wikipedia

Reactions: Brett44

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Poutine: Poutine is a dish that includes french fries and cheese curds topped with a brown gravy. It originated in the Canadian province of Quebec and emerged in the late 1950s in the Centre-du-Québec area. It has long been associated with Quebec cuisine. Wikipedia

It's delicious, you can add stuff to it like guac and tomatoes. Bacon/smoked meat etc. It also means mess in some circumstances, because it makes a mess when you eat it. It may not be used a lot but it definitely has been used that way.

Back on track, Bowen Byram is an amazing hockey player.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brett44

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It's going to be kinda weird to see a legit player and not a scrub or a young player in preseason wearing #44 for the Avs. The only other number I can think of that has that status is #7.

Obviously there are more but those two just always seem to pop up regularly.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I don’t know if this has been talked about in terms of Byram’s production stagnating this year, but the Giants were a much worse team this season.

Vancouver finished last season with the 2nd best record in the league and this year they were 14th. I don’t know the ins and outs of their entire roster, but at least going by record they may have had less talent this season.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I don’t know if this has been talked about in terms of Byram’s production stagnating this year, but the Giants were a much worse team this season.

Vancouver finished last season with the 2nd best record in the league and this year they were 14th. I don’t know the ins and outs of their entire roster, but at least going by record they may have had less talent this season.

They actually returned a lot of their top talent from the previous year's team and were a huge favorite in the WHL... they were probably the most disappointing team in the WHL this season. Davis Koch is a really underrated player and he should have gotten contract interest in NA... but Vancouver should have been a much better team than they turned out to be.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
They actually returned a lot of their top talent from the previous year's team and were a huge favorite in the WHL... they were probably the most disappointing team in the WHL this season. Davis Koch is a really underrated player and he should have gotten contract interest in NA... but Vancouver should have been a much better team than they turned out to be.

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Still i think he’ll take 44 as he wore 45 due to fking barberio wearing 44 atm

I wouldn't mind it at all. 44 is a damn good looking number and I like the whole two defensemen both taken at 4 = 44 thing. Makar kind of has it with 8 = 4 + 4.

Yes I'm weird with numbers.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
4, 44, makes no difference to me. It's interesting because 4 actually has had some very notable Avs defenders wear it. Rob Blake, John-Michael Liles, and Tyson Barrie. Uwe Krupp was the first to wear it for the Avalanche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad