Waived: Bourque on waivers

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
We called up Paliotta and sent him back down.

We sent Rychel down

We cut Bourque

Am I missing something or is our roster at 20 right now?

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005

We sent Rychel down

We cut Bourque

I haven't seen anything on Rychel or Bourque that would suggest they've been told to report to Springfield yet. Might have missed it.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
I saw the Rychel move in the Sellapalooza thread and I didn't know you could keep a guy on the NHL roster after clearing waivers (assumed we were just releasing Bourque).

Oh, and players we send down now report to Cleveland, not Springfield.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

We sent Rychel down

We cut Bourque

That is correct...although Bourque is in New York. Probably will be recalled soon. Still...only 21. Risky with potential illness/injury to a Dman on gameday.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I saw the Rychel move in the Sellapalooza thread and I didn't know you could keep a guy on the NHL roster after clearing waivers (assumed we were just releasing Bourque).

Maybe he drove the wrong way at first

:sarcasm:

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
That is correct...although Bourque is in New York. Probably will be recalled soon. Still...only 21. Risky with potential illness/injury to a Dman on gameday.

neither Bourque or Rychel are in NY

Rychel sent back to Cleveland today, not 100% sure where Bourque is but he is not in NY.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

Rychel does not require waivers.

Bourque cleared, but the club did not assign him to Lake Erie. He's kind of in limbo...to play again for CBJ the team will need to activate him. He could now be sent to Lake Erie as well since no other team claimed him on waivers, but it sounds like that will not happen.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Enjoy your final 20 or so games on an NHL roster, bork. Can't even give your sorry *** away.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Old habits die hard. Plus I am renown for saying the exact opposite of what I was thinking. Mind ends up way ahead of my mouth (or fingers). Too inefficient.

Knowing that I think I agree with you more. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad