Boulton (NJ) just dropped Murray (SJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oroku Saki*

Devils feed has a slow-mo shot. It was a great punch but Murray basically handed his face to Boulton.

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
San Jose is trying to set a record for most one punch losses in a season. Thats two already. I guess that's what happens when you don't have a thug on your team, top 4 defensemen end up being hurt.

Banana Sandwiches

Jul 18, 2011
San Jose is trying to set a record for most one punch losses in a season. Thats two already. I guess that's what happens when you don't have a thug on your team, top 4 defensemen end up being hurt.

Thug?

I forgot the part where Boulton reached in Murray's pocket and took his wallet after knocking him down.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
That's one. The Winchester thing happened in the preseason. Doesn't count. :sarcasm:

Why even let a nothing like Boulton take you off the ice, Murray? Just dumb.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
I thought that was hilarious.

I guess he felt it in that instant, but a second later he was up and looking like it barely tickled him... Then smiled about it when he saw it on the big screen.

Murray's awesome.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Murray's a big hitter, but I've never thought of him as much of a fighter, not surprised to see him dropped like this.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
Thug?

I forgot the part where Boulton reached in Murray's pocket and took his wallet after knocking him down.

The only reason Boulton is in the league is to fight. Murray is a very good hockey player. The ''thug'' in this case took a huge run, a charge even, at a Shark player. Because SJ doesn't have a thug of their own Murray had to step up and fight for his teammate. I don't even know why Boulton is dressed for this game.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Did Boulton really leave his helmet on while Douglas Murray took his off?

But solid knock down for sure, although lol @ the guy who said it was "lights out".

Nick Pappagiorgio

May 22, 2008
t8vmtz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad