Confirmed with Link: Boucher: to return or not to return, that is the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Probably on a short leash though. If we get off to a bad start, he likely won’t stay on.

Boucher will run the PP next year.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
LOL. Classic Sens.

Finish 2nd last. Entire franchise is a tire fire. Say there will be tough evaluations of everything in the organization after such a disastrous season... Discover everything to be in top top shape. Change nothing. Hope for better.

Thank God for Carolina because without them we'd be the biggest laughing stock in the NHL.

Yay! Only the 2nd worst team.

I swear, the aspirations of this franchise have gone from winning a Cup to just trying not to be the Ralf Wiggum franchise of the NHL.

f*** you Melnyk.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
CONSPIRACY THEORY!

We all know Melnyk is broke and a horrible owner. That's not even up for debate anymore.

What if the Colorado Avalanche offered to pay the salaries of the coaches if the Sens agreed to make no changes to the staff, thus securing the Avs a top 5 pick next year?

Think about it.

Melnyk is the worst.

Reactions: DrEasy

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008

My guess is that they bring in a guy on a one- or two-year contract, someone who they think could take over as head coach as early as a month into the season. At least we can bring in someone to put pressure on Boucher.

I do have a semblance of hope that Boucher will adjust over the off-season. It's a lot easier to learn from your mistakes after a massive failure vs after a massive success. I hope (and expect) he will be on a short leash, however.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

aligator

Jan 3, 2008

My guess is that they bring in a guy on a one- or two-year contract, someone who they think could take over as head coach as early as a month into the season. At least we can bring in someone to put pressure on Boucher.

I do have a semblance of hope that Boucher will adjust over the off-season. It's a lot easier to learn from your mistakes after a massive failure vs after a massive success. I hope (and expect) he will be on a short leash, however.

I think Trent Mann will get the Belleville gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->