Boston's 1st (Toronto)

joebrute

Jul 5, 2009
If Larsson is selected before the Bruins have an opportunity to speak, will they draft a need in Murphy (or trade down a draft him) or pick another of the higher ranked players that will be available at that time, such as Couturier or Landeskog ?

IrMitchell*

If Larsson is selected before the Bruins have an opportunity to speak, will they draft a need in Murphy (or trade down a draft him) or pick another of the higher ranked players that will be available at that time, such as Couturier or Landeskog ?
Wait but how will the Bruins pick Couturier/Landeskog/Murphy or Larsson when they won't be drafting in the top 5....... ;)

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I would imagine Bsoton would key on Landeskog and Larsson...if both are gone, they may trade down, depending on whether they like Murphy, Hamilton, etc. and where other teams might be going with their picks

IrMitchell*

I seriously hate to burst your bubble, but Couturier, Landeskog and RNH will be top 4 locks. Toronto is not worse than the Devils, Islanders, Senators and Oilers.

Considering they're playing better now than earlier in the year, I think Bruins fans should be more worried about Armia, Huberdeau, Strome, Saad, and potentially Murphy.

bruinsfan46

Dec 2, 2006
London, ON
I seriously hate to burst your bubble, but Couturier, Landeskog and RNH will be top 4 locks. Toronto is not worse than the Devils, Islanders, Senators and Oilers.

Considering they're playing better now than earlier in the year, I think Bruins fans should be more worried about Armia, Huberdeau, Strome, Saad, and potentially Murphy.

I seriously hate to burst your bubble but there's a draft lottery and the Leafs are not locks to finish higher than the Sens. The Leafs are always playing better than they were earlier in this year, we've been hearing the same tune from Leafs fans for years how the team is different now, the reality is the Leafs will probably come crashing down to earth soon and go on another nice losing skid. Anytime you want to you can leave the thread so it can get back on topic.

joebrute

Jul 5, 2009

I can't believe how Leafs fans reaction are always garbage. Dude, i don't care if your team is good or sucks or what ever useless point your are trying to defend.

I wrote this thread because I wanted to know : Is Murray the Bruins' man if Larsson is out.
I did not wrote this thread to say : The Leafs are awful and will finish dead last.

Why can't Leafs fans just chilll about everything arounds their team ? I don't give a s-h-i-t about the Leafs. This thread is about what the Bruins are looking for in the upcoming draft and the Leafs' pick could possibily land the guy i'm talking about. So I don't get the point of saying they are better than team X ou worse than team Y.

Thank you

SuperSaiyanBeastmode

May 20, 2010
Ontario
Honestly murphy should be their #1 choice and most likely one, we'll probably finish 4th to 9th last and with huberdeau, strome, etc rising murphy will be likely available whenever they pick. Wouldn't be surprised if the bruins have already contacted him to start slowly gaining weight so there's a possibility he could be running their pp by next year.

Pick Six

@Lafortune_FC
Jan 1, 2009
Mississauga
I can't believe how Leafs fans reaction are always garbage. Dude, i don't care if your team is good or sucks or what ever useless point your are trying to defend.

I wrote this thread because I wanted to know : Is Murray the Bruins' man if Larsson is out.
I did not wrote this thread to say : The Leafs are awful and will finish dead last.

Why can't Leafs fans just chilll about everything arounds their team ? I don't give a s-h-i-t about the Leafs. This thread is about what the Bruins are looking for in the upcoming draft and the Leafs' pick could possibily land the guy i'm talking about. So I don't get the point of saying they are better than team X ou worse than team Y.

Thank you

It's one fan in this thread. Relax.

joebrute

Jul 5, 2009
It's one fan in this thread. Relax.

sorry for the generalization (if this word applies in english) but every topic a write about their is either a Leaf or Hab fan that speaks off topic like the other dude did

seanlinden

Apr 28, 2009
Every year we hear best player available, best player available, and every year we see teams draft based on organizational need, especially when there isn't a clear-cut "one guy is significantly better".

Personally, I think Larsson will go first overall and his WJC sealed that fate. Couturier wasn't that impressive and you look at the 3 teams who are bottom right now -- all need that potential franchise blueliner much moreso than they need a forward. The big question is -- whether they can even come up with a price to trade up to get Larsson, or whether they settle for Murphy.

glucker

Aug 22, 2008
London, ON

Thank you

you're the one that needs to chill... it was just one Leafs fan, saying that the guys you listed likely won't be available.

Zubrus Coffee Maker

Blinded by my Zubrus
Nov 14, 2008
Cobourg, ON

no matter how many times i see it i don't think i'll ever get used to it. ugggh

jablueblue

Jul 22, 2009

Thank you

You did essentially say that one of Landeskog or Couturier will be available so he has a perfectly reasonable reason to say that possibly none of the top 4 will be available? If they're all gone, then yeah, the bruins probably will, but him saying that you shouldn't assume that a player or two from the top 4 will still be available makes sense. That would be why he's saying it, get the point?

IrMitchell*

I seriously hate to burst your bubble but there's a draft lottery and the Leafs are not locks to finish higher than the Sens. The Leafs are always playing better than they were earlier in this year, we've been hearing the same tune from Leafs fans for years how the team is different now, the reality is the Leafs will probably come crashing down to earth soon and go on another nice losing skid. Anytime you want to you can leave the thread so it can get back on topic.
Lol, everything will be okay, don't get too upset. I apologize for trying to give you some insight on your teams draft pick.

Thank you
What I said was 100% relevant to this thread. I was telling you that I don't think Boston takes either of the guys you mentioned because they simply can't. Would you like me to lie and say no Boston will select Larsson because the leafs will somehow manage to be worse than the Devils this season?

Vatican Roulette

Baile de Los Locos
Feb 28, 2002
Gorillaz-EPWRID
Visit site

Where ever the Bruins draft, I'm thinking they will go with the best player available. Maybe they do a swap with another team a la Ottawa and St. Louis last year, who knows?

I'm guessing that Mgt. isn't too worried given that they are getting a great asset no matter what.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad