GDT: Boston Vs Carolina - Jan 28 @ 7:00 at Carolina Part II

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
i saw a few replays on FSN-CR and it looked like ward got it with his arm - right above the glove area. maybe it hit post too?

I had the same feed and the slow motion replay did show Ward making the save. I'm confused now :help:

Edit : and the Dafoomie Youtube video seems to show this as well.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
From NHL.com's homepage

724163763.jpg

Spoked-B

Nov 3, 2005
Southern NH
I had the same feed and the slow motion replay did show Ward making the save. I'm confused now :help:

• Ward made the save
  • Puck went in the air
  • Harrison tried to glove it out, and gloved it right to Dougie
  • Dougie fakes like he's going to shoot and makes the pass to Krejci
  • Krejci shoots it thru Harrison (as he tries making a kick save :) ) and past Ward

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
damn...kate's no no spot starting all sorts of trouble 'round these parts.

i saw a few replays on FSN-CR and it looked like ward got it with his arm - right above the glove area. maybe it hit post too?

We have to forgive those posts, maybe she had no trouble keeping her elbow at an acute angle. :laugh:

You're right, I thought I had a view with the puck hitting too.

Our video expert should help us out. :)

Edit:
He already has I see post #451.

Last edited:

chippa13*

Great game...but Ference is God awful

I say call up Cross. They are close in age I think

Regina

Apr 11, 2004
Regina
www.corrine.ca
Two things on that winning goal watching the video .

One is I think Harrison thought it might have been icing and Lucic's hit to start the play in the offensive zone .

Bango Jango , in the net
:handclap:

And three red's on Lucic .... classic

putabergeronthegrill

Oct 31, 2011
absolute monster game by the first line. I dont think krejci looked this good all last season and its so great to have horton back. those 3 dominate in the zone.

seguin is probably pissed his first goal had to be an empty net

i wonder what pissed bergy off so much because you know it had to be bad.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Canes play by play guys said Bourque is with the Bruins because they needed a right handed shot. :handclap:

:amazed: :shakehead :help:

Glad somebody else caught that. He messed me up for a moment. I had to wait for Bourque's next shift just to confirm.

I hate when the Bruins play a southern team because it seems like I always get their feed.

Rookie Chargers

Sep 17, 2005
Quebec
Glad somebody else caught that. He messed me up for a moment. I had to wait for Bourque's next shift just to confirm.

I hate when the Bruins play a southern team because it seems like I always get their feed.

I thought i heard them say that. :help:

They also said Dougie's "Twin" Brother was drafted by San Jose. :laugh:

I watch the games with my ears and hear with my eyes a lot. Could be my age too. :laugh:

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Canes play by play guys said Bourque is with the Bruins because they needed a right handed shot. :handclap:

:amazed: :shakehead :help:

I watched on a Canes feed and I've got to say it was the worst commentating I think I've ever heard during the course of a game. Just annoying. Not to mention the girl they had talking to the players. How many different people can you ask how the Gleason/Lucic fight changed the game for them? It was like listening to a bunch of people auditioning for the job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->