GDT: Boston University vs Northeastern University 8:00 pm - Watch on TSN2

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
just an fyi for those that don't follow the NCAA that much in what this game means. Tonight's game doesn't count in the standings, where Northeastern is currently in 4th place out of 11, UMass is in first and has been neck and neck with Poehling's team as the best team in the NCAA. But tonight's game does count for the pairwise ranking which is used for the national championship tournament and is based off strength of schedule. Northeastern is ranked 12th, since 16 teams make, the higher up you can get the better. Northeastern has 8 more games after tonight plus the bean pot next Monday.

Reactions: Anathema

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
Harris plays a really mature game, really good against the board. Quick thinker and really quick and agile. Love how he uses his speed and smart to get the puck out of the zone. Few flash offensively, have yet to see his slapshot. I thought he should have backcheck instead of staying in the slot on the 2nd Farabee breakaway, knowing both him and Davies were deep in the o-zone. Primeau was really clutch on those. Great game so far!

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Harris plays a really mature game, really good against the board. Quick thinker and really quick and agile. Love how he uses his speed and smart to get the puck out of the zone. Few flash offensively, have yet to see his slapshot. I thought he should have backcheck instead of staying in the slot on the 2nd Farabee breakaway, knowing both him and Davies were deep in the o-zone. Primeau was really clutch on those. Great game so far!

doesn't use the slapper much, like Mete I don't think he has much strength in shot.

Reactions: Acadien86

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
Tyler Madden reminds me of his father. He's gonna be a good one.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
harris blocking a shot on the PK there, although he needs to be careful as it looked like it went off his arm.

game goes to OT. Primeau not tested anywhere near as much as BU's goalie Oettinger but still has been very solid.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
glad NU won, they were the better team. The Beanpot started in 1952 and NU before Primeau last year had only won it 4 times, now have a chance to make it 6 vs BC next Monday night.

Reactions: Acadien86

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad