Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Bura and Bowey, I’d imagine.

assuming full health, the Caps will play their same 6D from last years Cup run. I dont see them trading Siegs unless he’s a needed part to and a very good player. Like Iafallo

What would they see in Bowey, his nacho dipping technique? Don't get me wrong, Bowey has been a pleasant surprise this year but he's clearly been leapfrogged by Ziggy, we all agree there. So yeah, I could see trading him but I could not see any scouts here to watch him.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Caps are 2nd with 17W in 28 games on Super Bowl day only behind Montreal (19W in 33 games)

BTW, I can't find it, but it seems like it is 10+ straight years that the Caps will play on Super Bowl day

Reactions: RandyHolt

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
What would they see in Bowey, his nacho dipping technique? Don't get me wrong, Bowey has been a pleasant surprise this year but he's clearly been leapfrogged by Ziggy, we all agree there. So yeah, I could see trading him but I could not see any scouts here to watch him.
Listening to Sirius/XM this week after the Muzzin trade and one of the analysts noted that the LA Kings organization is one of the best for developing young players, so the likes of Burakovsky and Bowey could be most attractive to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->