Boston or Toronto: Who are you rooting for/against?

Boston or Toronto: Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
f9b370f69629ba293cef8b05eb1d5dd995ffa28346c244737a0ed9048d5c4370.jpg

This is why I don't want the Maple Leafs win it all. I just can't stop making fun of Leafs fans. :laugh:

Canada is the only place in the world where the Leafs fall in the autumn and in the spring :laugh:

Reactions: Paddyjack

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Boston because I never want the Leafs to get out of the first round.

Also because I respect Bergeron more than anyone in the league, and love watching Pasta, Marchand, McAvoy, and DeBrusk.

Also also because I love Rene Rancourt, and I think Jack Edwards is the most entertaining commentator in the league (though Mudryk has given him a run for his money lately).

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
We’ve already dealt with a Bruins Cup. Them winning again wouldn’t really add anything, I never run into Bruins fans.

But the Leafs fan base is disgustingly nauseating and now pretentious. I don’t think I could deal with them winning. Let them lose, then move on to Matthews’ large contract and Marner’s equal contract and see how they can manage that.

Tourist

Nov 26, 2014
I hate the Bruins...but in a twisted, shameful, puke worthy way I respect them.

I hate the Leafs.

Not not go Bruins go (smh).

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Not surprised by the results. The results would be even more lopsided if insecure Leaf fans weren't coming to this thread and voting for their Leafs. :nono:

OB5

May 2, 2015
I am lifelong fan of the Montreal Canadiens and whoever the Toronto Maple Leafs are playing.

FinnHab

May 24, 2006
overseas...
I hate to say this but Boston. TSN’s Leafs hype train has been sickening since Tavares deal, hopefully Laffs will fail in epic porpotions.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
There’s something to be said about having the Leafs continuing to lose. I can definitely get behind that. ESP with all that talent. Just makes me laugh.

- Leafs scored 9 more goals and allowed 19 more goals (this season vs last season).
- Tavares scored 47 goals which is 2 goals less than JVR and Bozak last year
- Bozak production last year = Kadri's production this year (3rd line minutes)

I question how much better Tavares made the Leafs this year. They used their cap space on a center that they didn't need when it should of been used on a D man. I don't blame them, You don't say no to Tavares. But this team is in trouble in terms of making improvements moving forward. They are going to have to make a trade at some point.

You don't go on deep runs with a D like that

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Boston by a hundred miles. I hate Boston as much as anyone else here but it is hate that includes a high level of respect (except Marchand). Toronto and their self-labeled "Canada's team" have a roster that seems like the Second Coming of Jesus by their fans yet ended the season 4 points ahead of the Habs. I'm amazed. Go Bruins!

Reactions: FinnHab

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
It really is funny to see rival fans voting for their own team in our poll. :laugh: It's all good, just harmless fun after all, but I have to wonder what the point is. Do they believe the series is being decided by democratic vote?

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Really this question is;

Which turd sandwich would you prefer to eat sir.

As much as I hate Boston and Edwards, and their whole fan base as a whole. Just something about Leaf fans that really irks me. I don't know, can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps their ignorance and lack of any actual hockey knowledge, but hey, they act like they have a clue. They think that they are God's team because they are decent, or relevant once or twice every few decades.

I wish we had a third option. Can I choose the referees instead?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad