GDT: Boston Bruins v. Tampa Bay Lightning - 4/25/13 - 730P ET - NESN+ (TV), 98.5FM (Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Never noticed Bergeron afterwards with the post handshakes with everyone but pretty funny is the last guy as they leave and has it seems a different handshake or tap/hug for every player

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
Where are the people who dont have faith in Rask now?Speak up. Tell me how you still think he sucks. I'm waiting

I never said he sucked. Ever.

There was a time he wasn't making the "big" saves. The ones elite goalies make when you need them to. Thought he had another level.

And, he's showing that now.

I don't really remember anyone saying he sucked. But, then again.

acr*

In total honesty that was the best 60-minute effort they've shown all season.

My confidence in this team went from low to medium-high

CombatOnContact

Feb 28, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Redden looked pretty good at the point on that powerplay. Best movement at the top of that umbrella I've seen in a while.

Soderberg needs to move his feet a lot more to open up some passing lanes.

Decent game overall. Still want to see a little more killer instinct but that's been lacking all season long...

3 points to clinch the div. Get er done..

Meanwhile, the Habs been gift wrapped PP after PP..

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I never said he sucked. Ever.

There was a time he wasn't making the "big" saves. The ones elite goalies make when you need them to. Thought he had another level.

And, he's showing that now.

I don't really remember anyone saying he sucked. But, then again.

So many people over the years have said it. I understand legit criticism. But the guy gets SO much flack around here. I think people forget life before Thomas was good.

acr*

Redden looked pretty good at the point on that powerplay. Best movement at the top of that umbrella I've seen in a while.

Soderberg needs to move his feet a lot more to open up some passing lanes.

Decent game overall. Still want to see a little more killer instinct but that's been lacking all season long...

3 points to clinch the div. Get er done..

Meanwhile, the Habs been gift wrapped PP after PP..
Redden did something that really stood out on the PP: He shot along the ice.

When Boychuk or Chara are back there, they just fire high shots off the glass. What Redden does, when he gets it through legs, is good for both deflections and rebounds to create scoring chances.

I've been very impressed with Redden since he's been in the lineup. I'd consider playing him depending on how healthy McQuaid is and how Dougie responds to playoff competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad