GDT: Boston Bruins v Florida Panthers - 3/14/13 - 7p EST - NESN(TV) 98.5FM(Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
LOL at people blaming Looch for that. He was well in front of the crease and the goalie came out of the crease at him. Just silly, some of the Looch hate on here.

I don't think that was Lucic's fault he was outside the crease. Goalie made contact with Looch and IMO I would think the goal should have counted-goalie took himself out of the play-IMO no different than if a goalie goes too far to the right, and the shooter puts the puck in the other side.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I still don't understand that call from the refs on the Horton non-goal.

If you're going to say Lucic impeded the goalie from making an attempt at a save, fine. Call the penalty on him too since that's essentially what it is. If it's not a penalty, then why's it waved off?

Refs in this league really need to pull their heads out of their collective *****.

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Chia needs to give Claude some help..

There is NO way the Bruins can continue rolling out Pandolfo and Caron. No ****ing way.

I don't care if it's through a trade or as simple as calling up Spooner.. something needs to happen.

Taz#24

Feb 27, 2002
Washington DC
Visit site
Don't confuse hate for honest observation

LOL at people blaming Looch for that. He was well in front of the crease and the goalie came out of the crease at him. Just silly, some of the Looch hate on here.

Most people who have criticized his play are big fans of LUCIC but you're wearing black and gold coloured glasses if you think he's playing well!

The issue in front of the net has absolutely no bearing on the criticism of his performance, totally agree that wasn't his fault, it's a lot of other things so let's not try and make it about something that nobody has cited.

Cusick-n-Sanderson

OK, I get it. The boys mailed it in most of the game against a ****** team.
They still won the game 4-1. They scored 4 goals. They gave up one goal and even that was borderline penalty-worthy on Florida. Between you people on here and the guys on TV you would think they lost 4-1. THEY WON. BE HAPPY. Mailing it in against bad teams happens sometimes halfway thru the season. jeez.

slovakfan*

refs were disgusting today...
blackhawks are complaining also today.

sometimes it seems refs want to keep play equal to not let the other team destroy another. because of season tickets on florida which can burn if their team is useless piece of... tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad