Boston Bruins Answer Questions, More Arise

jreiser18

Jun 15, 2015
Boston, MA
Hockey season is finally here! I hope everyone excited that Bruins hockey returns tomorrow night! With that, the Bruins had some questions to answer during the preseason, and certainly did so. But as the preseason went along, more questions arose that the Bruins need to answer right away! Comment with your thoughts on Bruins decisions made during the preseason and any answers you have for the questions still needing to be answered!

http://alongtheboards.com/2015/10/boston-bruins-more-questions/

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
No offense to the writer, but I can't help but question any article that calls Rinaldo a "goon", and Kemppainen a "tough guy".

Rinaldo, isn't a Lady Bing candidate, but historically the term "goon" has referred to the Scott's and McGrattans of the league.

Kemppainen a tough guy?

Seriously?

What would that make McQuaid? A super tough guy? And extra tough guy?

Plus, they name every defenseman on the roster except Morrow, who should play over at least 2 of those he mentioned.

BruinsNeedaRussian

Nov 21, 2009
No offense to the writer, but I can't help but question any article that calls Rinaldo a "goon", and Kemppainen a "tough guy".

Rinaldo, isn't a Lady Bing candidate, but historically the term "goon" has referred to the Scott's and McGrattans of the league.

Historically it has always been the guys who are only in the NHL as enforcers. Do you really believe Rinaldo would have made a career in the NHL without fighting?

Doesn't make him worthless, but just the reality of how he has earned his roster spots. Have no problem saying the same about Shawn Thornton who scored 10 goals with us one year with fourth line minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad