Rumor: Boston among the teams to have "great interest" in Jakob Silfverberg

Jan 21, 2018
What's the cost?

tumblr_piytfgaJb61sgtv45_540.gif

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Would hope Murray would want a 1st for him. But I’m worried he’s too dumb and he’ll just re-sign him instead

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
If I’m a Bruins fan that doesn’t really move the needle.

Add 2 forwards longterm, unless they get Stone/Duchene no 1 player out there is going to fix everything and make them a favourite in the East.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
Add 2 forwards longterm, unless they get Stone/Duchene no 1 player out there is going to fix everything and make them a favourite in the East.

Fix everything? Silfverberg won’t make Krecji a better 2C. Bruins need an impact player to fix the depth issue. If not there’s no chance of getting through Tampa.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Fix everything? Silfverberg won’t make Krecji a better 2C. Bruins need an impact player to fix the depth issue. If not there’s no chance of getting through Tampa.

1 forward isn't going to fix everything, but shouldn't you atleast start addressing the problems if you have a chance, and clear weaknessess on the roster?
And not just give up and say those moves are for summer, so far in his career as Gm Sweeney has brought in 0 longterm top6 forwards via trade or draft, so I'd rather not just leave it all for the summer.

Then Tampa isn't going to suddenly drop, they'll be an elite team again next season, with Point& Serg and whatever prospects they have developing.

Then didn't I just wrote how Silf could drop Pasta to 2nd line and let Pasta to be the driver of the 2nd line?

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
1 forward isn't going to fix everything, but shouldn't you atleast start addressing the problems if you have a chance, and clear weaknessess on the roster?
And not just give up and say those moves are for summer, so far in his career as Gm Sweeney has brought in 0 longterm top6 forwards via trade or draft, so I'd rather not just leave it all for the summer.

Then Tampa isn't going to suddenly drop, they'll be an elite team again next season, with Point& Serg and whatever prospects they have developing.

Then didn't I just wrote how Silf could drop Pasta to 2nd line and let Pasta to be the driver of the 2nd line?

I just think you’re overrated Silfverberg. I haven’t been impressed with Pasta and Krejci together, and I don’t think your coach is either considering he always reverts back to the big three.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad