tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Jun 15, 2007
oh no where's Maaco can be a potential playoff theme

I'm just saying...

Hfboards is really dead. We don't get new members. Most people go to Reddit or Twitter to talk hockey now. Most people here have join dates pre-2010.

When maaco got banned in the summer we had a new guy come here and talk a lot. And after maaco came back, that guy never posted again.

Now maaco deletes his account after The Chandlering and we have several new caps fans here. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
another loss incoming...is it okay if i want us to lose a few games? rather be hot come playoff time

dear holtby...please stop giving up soft goals...signed everyone

OV with G,A
Wilson beats Marchand into the ground
Panik with 1G, 1A

3-5 loss

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
So guys and gals, what the hell happened with Maaco? I’m kinda tired of reading these thread titles and not knowing what’s up.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
another loss incoming...is it okay if i want us to lose a few games? rather be hot come playoff time
/...
YES! Adversity is healthy and good. seriously.

Last thing I want is to be up 20 points on 2nd place with no motivation for the last 20 games
last year's TBL epic collapse, Caps 2016-17 for close-to-home example (one of many sadly for WSH)

Having to fight for a playoff spot should never be underestimated (coming in hot theory) , or overcoming hardship/injuries
Smooth sailing to a President's Trophy = recipe for disaster

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Seriously. If the Caps cant even get up for this game and come out the gate slow and lethargic again like the past few home games then

EasyPoliteAiredaleterrier-size_restricted.gif
I'm impressed by how she caught that, looked like Holtby with a Glove Save, calm as can be in a rocking chair sippin' lemonade on the front porch under a Saskatchewan summer sky

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I think your boys will be ready to go tonight. Backstrom has now had a game to knock some rust off, Ovie has had additional days to heal those banged up wrists and Kuzy has had more time around his daughter to be reminded that he needs to do his Bird Celly. I'm feeling good about this one tonight.

Go Caps Go!

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad