Proposal: Bos-Edm

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Simply don't watch enough games... Obviously stats would say Backes is a better player now. Did Lucic lose a step or did the NHL get that much faster?

League has and is getting faster.
Looch may be the very end of the ‘battleship class’ of player.

But he never should have to pay for a dinner or drink in this town. At least not if Im in the venue.

Reactions: wintersej

John Gallant

Jul 13, 2018

But he never should have to pay for a dinner or drink in this town. At least not if Im in the venue.

Always liked Lucic and I'm all about forgiving, hence the trade proposal... But in 2011 Lucic burnt my free drinks or dinner!

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
I am not worrying about the Oilers, I am laughing at them like the rest of the NHL.

Cool. I'm sure James Neal will play the defence Dougie Hamilton refused to play and Hanifin is still learning to do. Why worry though, best D in the league, amirite? Might be better off with Mike Smith from Trailer Park Boys playing goal.

Reactions: 780il

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

Lucic was a mess mentally after Christmas last year. People forget he had a very good start to last year and was on pace for 55-60 points at the break.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Cool. I'm sure James Neal will play the defence Dougie Hamilton refused to play and Hanifin is still learning to do. Why worry though, best D in the league, amirite? Might be better off with Mike Smith from Trailer Park Boys playing goal.

At least we know one thing Lucic is good for - making that whiny diving baby Mike Smith his bitch :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad