Borgström vs Wahlstrom vs Necas vs Zadina

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Given the premium put on goal scoring, it's Zadina or Wahlstrom for me.

Wahlstrom as a Boston university committee is 1-4 years out from the NHL, should he want to become a highly sought-after UFA after year 4 of NCAA.

Zadina, should he not make the NHL roster this year returns to the QJMHL, as I don't believe he is AHL eligible. Then next year he's in the NHL or the AHL.

So Wahlstrom is 1-4 years out depending on when he turns pro. Zadina is 1 or 2 years out from playing full time in the pros.

Zadina will contribute sooner at the NHL level, maybe this season - that's why he gets my vote. As both snipers are highly skilled, and highly spoken of by scouts, I can't see either being a poor choice - that's why it comes down to how soon they can contribute. I haven't seen enough of either to objectively compare their games.

Reactions: Mike261

Mike261

Feb 26, 2017
Jonquiere

Wahlstrom as a Boston university committee is 1-4 years out from the NHL, should he want to become a highly sought-after UFA after year 4 of NCAA.

Zadina, should he not make the NHL roster this year returns to the QJMHL, as I don't believe he is AHL eligible. Then next year he's in the NHL or the AHL.

So Wahlstrom is 1-4 years out depending on when he turns pro. Zadina is 1 or 2 years out from playing full time in the pros.

Zadina will contribute sooner at the NHL level, maybe this season - that's why he gets my vote. As both snipers are highly skilled, and highly spoken of by scouts, I can't see either being a poor choice - that's why it comes down to how soon they can contribute. I haven't seen enough of either to objectively compare their games.

the time they will take to play in the NHL does not matter to me as I am rebuilding.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad