NHL 20 Bored of suspended NHL season... anyone want to play Verses?

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
With it being on sale for $25 bucks at Best Buy, I think I am going to take the chance and grab it to satisfy my fix for hockey, since the league is suspended. May join in a game, but i really suck at sports games

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
van.gif

PSN: gopinator

I’m down, I think I’m pretty frustrating to play against though lately I’ve been getting a lot of shit talkers messaging me after beating them :laugh:.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
van.gif

PSN: gopinator

I’m down, I think I’m pretty frustrating to play against though lately I’ve been getting a lot of shit talkers messaging me after beating them :laugh:.

I live basically in Threes and have just been murdering people lately. I play good fundies, tight defense, good breakout passes, only hit the hell out of someone if I have them lined up, patient with the puck. Ironically, I mostly get messages from bad players that I'm paired with who don't really understand how to play. Like, spread out, find open ice and make smart passes. Mostly you have some 12 year old who wants the puck so he can do a buncha spins and get decked, who will basically trail you around the ice tapping his stick and then message you after "LOL learn how to pass moron."

Anyway, I'm blownrange on Xbox live, get at me hombos.

Reactions: gopinator09

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad