Bored as hell? Sick of "Self Isolation" - Post entertainment here

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
It’s honestly alarming the amount of PlayStation and Netflix I’ve been doing the past 3 months. I don’t even want to disclose my age either.

Truthfully, it wouldn’t even be acceptable for a teenager to be putting in these hours.

Reactions: Fixxer

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
If you're thinking of starting a new tv show to binge watch, may I make a few suggestions? Try something with a deep episode list. No sense starting a show you can finish in a few days. Here's some options from different genres:

ER, Grey's Anatomy, Top Gear, CSI, Law and Order, Star Trek (7 different series), Dr Who, The Simpsons, Frasier, The Arrow (and related universe), Gilmore Girls, Cheers, MASH.

All of these will have like 200+ episodes, and they're all cultural touchstones. Pick one you've never seen, and merge with your couch.

As long as you avoid the final season of Frasier you should be fine.

Reactions: qqaz

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
It’s honestly alarming the amount of PlayStation and Netflix I’ve been doing the past 3 months. I don’t even want to disclose my age either.

Truthfully, it wouldn’t even be acceptable for a teenager to be putting in these hours.
I think we all give in to our "habits" a bit more, but the fact that you're aware of it is actually a good sign!

As for the entertainment, I couldn't find the footage I was looking for but anyway...

Last edited:

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I think we all give in to our "habits" a bit more, but the fact that you're aware of it is actually a good sign!

As for the entertainment, I couldn't find the footage I was looking for but anyway...

Best Sabres highlight I ever seen.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Deleted vid; already posted earlier.

hello-there-i-havent-seen-these-star-wars-in-a-long-time-x-photos-33-13.jpg

Last edited:

bigdirty

Mar 11, 2010
Whatever happened to that monkey who tried to steal a baby?
And what about the murder hornets?

So many storylines that have just gone nowhere.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
I wouldn't call it entertainment, but it's funny (maybe only for me). Kinda awkward

You know the thread "what stocks are you buying right now" or some like that. I'm French Canadian. Because of the pandemic, I thought it mean like "stocking up on goods". I had written some things that I did bought to get ready with isolation or anyway... --- not my best one! lol I couldn't find my post as there are many part to this thread. Is that foot in mouth disease they call. some like that. lol

Reactions: nofehr

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wow my brain just played a trick on me reading your post...I literally read this post and my brain said that the below quote was one sentence.
I'm French Canadian. Because of the pandemic
Not breaking them up as you wrote it...

I literally wondered for a second, how someone can be French Canadian because of the pandemic! :facepalm:

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
T cells... T cells- didnt they have something to do with the zombie plague in resident evil maybe that is good news.

Good news comic
fark_Agi9LLllqo_sewoozeGFC1xpKfo.jpg

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
Just discovered this YouTube channel where the guy takes popular songs and changes the lyrics to be about wearing masks...

Last edited:

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016
Drouin calling for help with his invisible phone...
Drou_help.png

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->