Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Andreas Johnsson (has offensive upside)
2nd Round Pick (cuz I want Jenner)
for
Boone Jenner (cuz I want Jenner)
Yeah, see, the thing is, it's not about "upside", it's about "can the player contribute now". We have plenty of Young Up And Comers Just About To Take That Next Step.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Might be if Panarin & Bob walk as UFA's. Not sure if the back up G is ready for a prime time #1 role?

No, but Varlamov is a #1 and will be looking for a job in the summer. That or Colorado will trade Grubs (which I doubt).

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Might be if Panarin & Bob walk as UFA's. Not sure if the back up G is ready for a prime time #1 role?
Korpi is looking solid plus we have a stupid deep G pool behind him. Bob leaving hurts but not like it would seem. And we have only had Bread 1 year so losing him doesnt change much at all as far as the team goes we actually had our best team ever thenyear before we got him.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
It's less that and more that we recognize how good Oliver Bjorkstrand and Sonny Milano and Vitaly Abramov and Kevin Stenlund are.
Bjork and Milano been ready. Abramov has more offensive upside than Johnsson but isn’t as good defensively and has slightly higher bust risk. I really like Stenlund and idk why I think he’ll be a good player. Not sure how close to ready he is. Abramov seems NHL ready to me. I guess CBJ isn’t a team that needs Johnsson but more likely than not he’s better than Jenner soon.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
What would Blue Jackets fans want for Boone Jenner?

He seems to be playing less minutes under Torts?
he is signed cheap, offer good leadership and they have better player to play on pp and pk there's no reason for him to be trade other than as a piece in a bigger deal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad