Recalled/Assigned: Boo Nieves to NYR

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Well now you have me convinced....................I am totally wrong. He is clearly what the DR ordered for Kreider, and the Rangers team as a whole. Boo Nieves the elite player the Rangers have been missing all these years and he was sitting right under our noses toiling in the NCAA, AHL and the 4th line all this time.
Now you have come to the light.

You have been told that the light at the end of the tunnel is coming. Too bad it was a train.

Reactions: Miamipuck

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I always laugh at the "chemistry" argument since they never played together so how does anyone know if they have chemistry? May as well play Dawson Leedahl on the wing with Zibanejad.
Boo and Kreider got 1 game together on the same line earlier this season. I think Boo assisted on Kreider’s goal or something but they both had a point on the same play is all I remember

Blue Blooded

Most people rejected his message
Oct 25, 2010
Stockholm
Boo and Kreider got 1 game together on the same line earlier this season. I think Boo assisted on Kreider’s goal or something but they both had a point on the same play is all I remember
They've never played more than 2:34 together 5v5 in a single game (that was against the Devils on 2019-03-09) and only above a minute together a handful of times, so I'd say they've never been on the same line for a whole game but rather found themselves on the ice together by circumstance here and there.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
They've never played more than 2:34 together 5v5 in a single game (that was against the Devils on 2019-03-09) and only above a minute together a handful of times, so I'd say they've never been on the same line for a whole game but rather found themselves on the ice together by circumstance here and there.
Probably, I just remember that specific moment. Everyone in the GDT was going “S Y N E R G Y” it wasn’t that recent though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad