Music: Bone Thugs N Harmony

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
My fav group of all time. Their early stuff is some of the best there is. Saw them live once with all the original members. Krayzie Bone was just standing in the back smoking a blunt the entire time until it was his turn to rap. Then he would go to the back of the stage again to smoke some more lol.

Reactions: Eye of Ra

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
Was also a big fan of them. How many artists could go onto a bigger artist’s track and force said bigger artist to change their style to match them? Because that’s what Bone did. Listen to Mariah Carey on Breakdown and BIG on Notorious Thugs. Both great songs btw.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I moved away from rap in my mid teens - thought it was getting lame, but Bone Thugs are the only group I randomly go back and listen to here and there.

They had a lot of positive lyrics, which went agt the grain at the time, and their own unique sound which no one could mimic.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Liked them fine in their heyday, especially the debut EP. Sometime last year I gave their whole discography a listen and just wasn't feeling most of it, it seemed to drag on and on song after song. But No Surrender is still an absolute banger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad