OT: Bombers Thread: Bombers down Sask. Next West Final @CGY Nov 18

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
They are going to have to pay Streveler a lot to convince him to extend his contract past 2019 and not give the NFL a try.

Look at what Baltimore does with Lamar Jackson, New Orleans with Tausom Hill...he’s the perfect guy to run that stuff, more athletic than most running backs.

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
They are going to have to pay Streveler a lot to convince him to extend his contract past 2019 and not give the NFL a try.

Look at what Baltimore does with Lamar Jackson, New Orleans with Tausom Hill...he’s the perfect guy to run that stuff, more athletic than most running backs.
He doesn't have the arm strength and deep ball accuracy to play in the NFL.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I do not have a high opinion of SSK.

If the bombers don't give up a TD on special teams or defense, I'm betting on them to win. Ball control is the name of the game.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
We made the playoffs?

Last years' long season and the amount of work I had to do all year made me lost on the bombers. Right now I only follow NHL, WHL and some AHL.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Anyone else on here going to Regina for the game this weekend?

I, :naughty:GOLD MEMBER:naughty:, sure as heck am.

Should be a blast!

Go Bombers Go!

I have been a couple Labour Days along with attending every home game so I know GOLD MEMBER and if that's you I have even met you several times. Unfortunately I can't get the time off work but damn do I wish I could go. We will dominate those jackasses in their own stadium I can't wait. I'm already considering meeting my bro in Calgary for the west final, tbh.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
I have been a couple Labour Days along with attending every home game so I know GOLD MEMBER and if that's you I have even met you several times. Unfortunately I can't get the time off work but damn do I wish I could go. We will dominate those jackasses in their own stadium I can't wait. I'm already considering meeting my bro in Calgary for the west final, tbh.
Awesome Holden I wish I knew who you are but I am sure I would recognize your face. But I see not a blowout but a solid Blue Bomber victory occurring Sunday. Riders continue to sign scrap heap players to fill voids of injured players on there roster.

Go Bomber Go

Reactions: LadyJet26

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Awesome Holden I wish I knew who you are but I am sure I would recognize your face.

If you've met someone who couldn't stop talking about how the Riders suck, and their fans suck, and their stadium sucks, and the entire province sucks, chances are... :DD

Trinity

Dec 12, 2017
You’re missing the point. Watch him run with the ball. Marginal arm is all he needs to run those packages.
And you obviously weren't even following the discussion. I was commenting on the likelihood of him ending up in the NFL. Not on his ability to be effective in his current role with the Bombers.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
If Streveler ever plays in the NFL, it's not going to be as a QB, although he doesn't lack arm strength. He would be an outside shot at a TE or WR position, but not QB.

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
If you've met someone who couldn't stop talking about how the Riders suck, and their fans suck, and their stadium sucks, and the entire province sucks, chances are... :DD

If are referring to me that is not true. I really like new Mosaic even know it is shaped like a toilet seat from Birds eye. I especially like the seats and overall ease of getting around in it.

Plus I am friends with a few Rider fans as well.

But ya, the Riders themselves do SUCK! lol

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
If are referring to me that is not true. I really like new Mosaic even know it is shaped like a toilet seat from Birds eye. I especially like the seats and overall ease of getting around in it.

Plus I am friends with a few Rider fans as well.

But ya, the Riders themselves do SUCK! lol

No, I was referring to the other guy.

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
And you obviously weren't even following the discussion. I was commenting on the likelihood of him ending up in the NFL. Not on his ability to be effective in his current role with the Bombers.

I started the discussion and I am talking about him playing QB in the NFL.

His running ability is a huge skill and several NFL teams are seeking a backup QB with that skill. Watch what the Saints and Ravens are doing.

The passing and football IQ are there too. You have a guy who is a rookie pro with a decent sample who turned the ball over at a rate lower than most starting QBs in the CFL this year and put up scores at a very high rate when he played actual QB, aside from the short-yardage/change of pace stuff.

If he comes in next year and is the same player or better he won’t be in the CFL in 2020 unless someone pays him starter money, or a reasonable bonus structure to get there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->