Pre-Game Talk: Bolts vs Habs - 7 pm Saturday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Special teams are a must against TB, this game is a big test. I think Price will keep us in it, and I could see it being low scoring until the third period.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
The Habs are entering this game in full confidence....but Tampa will be hungry.
Should be an highly entertaining game for sure.
I expect some fireworks but in the end i believe this one will be decided in overtime or shootout.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Belial said:
@NobleSix It's not me my friend! But let's support this guy!

I know maybe some of his opinions will not be really appreciated around here but the guy is pretty decent!

He's clearly putting a ton of effort into his videos and emanates a ton of positivity!

Can this community support this guy please? Let's get our Steve Dangle!

Go Habs Go! Woooooooo

Idk... I still have my doubts on that one... :sarcasm::laugh:

Reactions: OldCraig71

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Not every less is a letdown. Losses will happen. But habs are oozing confidence at home. I think they got this!

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
So hate to be the first to bring it up. But the sergachev Drouin trade right now is looking like a wash, with a possible edge on our side of the tradetat the moment. Sergachev has been pretty pedestrian to bad this year to be honest.

Reactions: strongcomp05

strongcomp05

Jun 8, 2018
So hate to be the first to bring it up. But the sergachev Drouin trade right now is looking like a wash, with a possible edge on our side of the tradetat the moment. Sergachev has been pretty pedestrian to bad this year to be honest.
I havent had the chance to see him play, that bad eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad