Confirmed with Link: Bolts sign Mathieu Roy for the rest of the season

hage

Mar 9, 2011
He allready signed for the next 2 seasons in Hamburg, though i don't think that would be much of a hindrance if the Lightning really wanted him

Last edited:

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket
Same situation as when we signed Caron to see out the year last season. Not a piece for the future by any means.

Well yeah, but that was because one of our goaltenders went down. I think. If I remember correctly. What the hell is Roy doing here for what amounts to 3 games? I think either Gudas will be sent down, or it's like a mini tryout or something, see if we can use him.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Well yeah, but that was because one of our goaltenders went down. I think. If I remember correctly. What the hell is Roy doing here for what amounts to 3 games? I think either Gudas will be sent down, or it's like a mini tryout or something, see if we can use him.

Its because Gudas is going down this weekend with Panik. Don't you guys look at the clear day rosters? C'mon now.

Off Center

Jun 9, 2009
ah, the annual lightning end-of-season open skate. they should just leave a couple roster spots open for season ticket holders willing to sign a waiver once we get mathematically eliminated

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
My question is who sits in Syracuse? We have a glut of D down there now. Can Witkowski be sent to the ECHL?

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
My question is who sits in Syracuse? We have a glut of D down there now. Can Witkowski be sent to the ECHL?

He could but I think its unlikely. I don't know who i'd go with, to be honest. Obviously Gudas and Barberio, Korobov... Sustr? Witkowski and... Lee?

I'm actually really baffled by this blueline. How it plays out will be very interesting.

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
He could but I think its unlikely. I don't know who i'd go with, to be honest. Obviously Gudas and Barberio, Korobov... Sustr? Witkowski and... Lee?

I'm actually really baffled by this blueline. How it plays out will be very interesting.

If Sustrs stats are any indication, he will play I think. But the 2 last spots will be though to get. But my bet is on Taormina and Cote. Those 6 (Gudas, Barberio, Korobov, Taormina, Sustr and Cote) are the guys that played all games while being in Syracuse.
But the blueline will be great, doesn't care who they line up, at least 7 or 8 of their Dmen are capable top4 AHL defenders
What about Lee to the ECHL? :naughty:

Steve Yzerman

A New Season Begins
Mar 11, 2013
Mississauga
If Sustrs stats are any indication, he will play I think. But the 2 last spots will be though to get. But my bet is on Taormina and Cote. Those 6 (Gudas, Barberio, Korobov, Taormina, Sustr and Cote) are the guys that played all games while being in Syracuse.
But the blueline will be great, doesn't care who they line up, at least 7 or 8 of their Dmen are capable top4 AHL defenders
What about Lee to the ECHL? :naughty:

Lee will almost definitely be playing. Otherwise, they would have just called up Lee and sent down Gudas. This signing was to allow Lee to stay and Mikkelson to heal up from injuries.

Al Cervick

Mar 17, 2011

I'm going to guess on this but I would say
Cote Barbs
Korobov Gudas
Taormina Lee

This is a guess. Korobov and Gudas played really well when paired together. Sustr has produced but he hasn't quite caught up with the speed of the game at this level which is understandable. You still have Nightingale, Witkowski and Sergeev. Mikkelson and Oberg could be available if we go on a run. I guess the vet rule could be a factor but we won't be hurting on D depth.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
You could make a case for several guys, but I think it'll look something like this:

Korobov-Gudas
Barberio-Cote
Taormina-______

Doubt the top 2 pairings change.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad