Pre-Game Talk: Bolts @ Leafs (10/25/16 @ 7:30pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
On paper the Leafs should be destroyed in a blow out type fashion. As we've seen before the Lightning usually take these games off and end up either losing or show up late to the game. Kind of excited to see their kids play ... however this should not be close at all. Expecting a blowout here.

How will fans react to Stamkos first game back since our captain badly rejected their best efforts to sign him?
Leafs have 3 OTL in first 5 games ... sign that their kids could pull off a few surprises this year?
Could notoriously POS Brandon Prust play his first game as a Leaf on Tuesday? He looks to be practicing with team this morning.
What is the over / under on TBL scores against the TML awful defense? I put it at 5...

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think last game was the first almost complete game they played. Best game of the season so far which means, I can see them being relaxed in this one.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I would love to see them keep building on last game.

As he should be *lol*

Pyrophorus

Jun 1, 2009
Eastern GTA
Prust isn't signed to a contract-just practising with the team.

We have no fear of you-always play you tough.
All OTLs happened on the road.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The team will take this game off, same as every other time we play the Leafs, or any bottom-feeding team.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Excited to see the young team up there. If we play a smart game this shouldn't be close. Punish their mistakes and don't make many of our own.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Love the different perspectives from the fan base. They think they play us tough ... we think our players take the day off against terribad teams. Truth ... somewhere in the midle ... ummmm ..... naaaah ... we take the day off against the Maple Leafs.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Prust isn't signed to a contract-just practising with the team.

We have no fear of you-always play you tough.
All OTLs happened on the road.

What is there to fear in the regular season? It's one of 82 games.

But yeah, you guys don't play us any tougher than any other team. We tend to play down to competition. And I don't mean that as a slight. It's just a fact the Maple Leafs have been bad for several years.

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
We will see some really fast young guys. Should be a fun game. Toronto looks to be improved with a goalie and several new guys and JVR healthy. I am hoping Kuch and Johnson score almost more than I hope we win.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We will see some really fast young guys. Should be a fun game. Toronto looks to be improved with a goalie and several new guys and JVR healthy. I am hoping Kuch and Johnson score almost more than I hope we win.

Andersen hasn't looked good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad