Pre-Game Talk: Bolts in the Bubble | Phase 4 - The 2020 Stanley Cup Playoffs in Toronto & Edmonton

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
W1Bm.gif

Reactions: Peacefool

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi guys, how are you? :)
During these months hockey was not the most important thing, unfortunately...but I did not disappear. :)
I really hope everyone of you is fine!
Now, tomorrow the first "pre-playoffs" game against Florida.
Really, can't wait to see our boys back on the ice!
Let's go with another playoffs run!!!

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Hi guys, how are you? :)
During these months hockey was not the most important thing, unfortunately...but I did not disappear. :)
I really hope everyone of you is fine!
Now, tomorrow the first "pre-playoffs" game against Florida.
Really, can't wait to see our boys back on the ice!
Let's go with another playoffs run!!!
Hey, hope ur fine too.
Im so excited for games, my hands are already shaking :D

Reactions: Fabiobest

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The Lightning don't play until tomorrow, but the first game today is Philly vs Pittsburgh at 4 pm ET on NBCSN.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Panthers aren’t on the ice today so here’s their line up most likely for tomorrow’s exhibition game

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
I've missed you guys/gals <3

Heddy rumors... all 100% conjecture unless I've missed it ... Sanna have a down low-key baby due?

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
is it just me or those things all over the seats looks amazing,way better than graphic crowd or those cardboard people? U dont put atention that they are fake crowd or empty chairs u just forget that arena is empty. Yeah u miss fans sounds etc,but when game is on u dont put attention to it...great idea as i think)

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
is it just me or those things all over the seats looks amazing,way better than graphic crowd or those cardboard people? U dont pu atention that they are fake crowd or empty chairs...great idea as i think)
I think the issue with MLB stadiums is that they're mostly open air (and have a massive amount of seats they need to cover in every building).

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
You know what will be weird? The reaction to the cup winning goal will be pre-recorded audio. The reaction when the cup winning captain lifts the cup will be pre-recorded.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->