GDT: BOLTS @ HABS | Lightning in a bottle | Nov. 3, 2018 7:00pm ET, SN360 CITY TVAS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikN

Sep 1, 2010
Montréal
Half the ads are about tires, it’s pissin’ me off. Reminds me I need to get new winter ones. Shit’s so expensive for some rubber.

Gainesvillain

Apr 9, 2013
A( least this season is entertaining . We definitely need another stud high first round draft pick . Pure sniper would be helpful .

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Honestly, I haven't seen enough games this season to really say. I've watched highlights for the most part this year as I just haven't been able to catch the games this year for one reason or another.
It's been more of the same really... Maybe a bit better, but there's a lot of shooting from the perimeter and a lot of shooting right on the goalie.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is it just me? Or has Drouin been booed whenever he touches the puck? I thought I heard them booing when he had the puck in the second period.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Why is Armia still playing on the PP? Does this team really need that much of a right shooter? -_-

Reactions: Pomee

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
This crazy defensive obsession is really driving me crazy.

There's some people on the main board that are arguing that Bergeron has been a better player than Getzlaf through their careers, I just cannot comprehend, how overrated the "working man" kinda player gets with fans. We've seen it happen with Toews too.

I think that a lot of people relate to the idea that if you have no talent but you work really hard then you can still be effective.

It's a coping mechanism for narcissists, and it's wrong on all counts, among:
- Getzlaf works really hard.
- Bergeron is very talented.
- Most of those people don't actually work that hard, they just like to believe that they do, as a coping mechanism to lock in the potential pain of regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->