Pre-Game Talk: #Bolts@Habs (15-10-19/NBCSN, TSN2, RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I'm going to the game and was really psyched to see Suzuki, with the hope that Fleury and/or Poehling would also be playing. Not happy that none of our highly touted prospects will be there, but I'll reserve judgment until I see how they're handled over the next couple of months. Sitting out isn't automatically a punishment or an anti-development move, as some are presuming. It all depends how the coaches are framing it -- players can perceive it as a loss of trust or a way for them to learn the ropes. I have more faith in Julien than Therrien.

Reactions: the and 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'm going to the game and was really psyched to see Suzuki, with the hope that Fleury and/or Poehling would also be playing. Not happy that none of our highly touted prospects will be there, but I'll reserve judgment until I see how they're handled over the next couple of months. Sitting out isn't automatically a punishment or an anti-development move, as some are presuming. It all depends how the coaches are framing it -- players can perceive it as a loss of trust or a way for them to learn the ropes. I have more faith in Julien than Therrien.

KK's playing really well. Hopefully he'll have a good game with Drouin, another potentially big part of the future, and Armia.

Hopefully Claude can find the right linemates for Domi. Could be a big opportunity for Byron or Weal.

Reactions: Lshap

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
bolts will be angry and ready after losing to ottawa. i sense a long night for us

If Dino reads that quote from the Bolts's twitter account, guaranteed he's going to proclaim on va en manger une tabarnac!

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
Can’t say I’m shocked here and no one should be. Just a reminder to all;

Coach: Claude Julien
GM: Marc Bergevin
President of Hockey operations: Geoff Molson

what can possibly go wrong? Lol

Jul 6, 2016
Can’t say I’m shocked here and no one should be. Just a reminder to all;

Coach: Claude Julien
GM: Marc Bergevin
President of Hockey operations: Geoff Molson

what can possibly go wrong? Lol

96 points last season... two-three points from a Playoffs spot in a tough Conference....

Jul 6, 2016

If a 20 yo kid thinks like that, he doesn't belong to the NHL.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Well Claude, what's up with Fleury.

Julien: "At a certain point, if he's not playing, we'll have to take a decision."

Seems like the decision is pretty much taking itself.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Julien: "At a certain point, if he's not playing, we'll have to take a decision."

Unless Folin, or the Chiarot-Folin pair, falters.

In those cases, we should see Chiarot-Fleury tested as the bottom pair, perhaps at home on a night we're playing a weaker team.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada

So Folin in our top 6 for a whole year :huh:

Alright ... make my decision even more easier to simply not watch this season. I was still on the fence.

Reactions: habsfan891

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So Folin in our top 6 for a whole year :huh:

Alright ... make my decision even more easier to simply not watch this season. I was still on the fence.

Juulsen, Fleury, and maybe Leskinen will get their shots - if they play well in Laval and if either Folin falters or there is an injury which allows them to come in and show their stuff.

Jul 6, 2016
Find who is missing in that team shot taken this morning ?
image.png

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If they lose tomorrow will you be telling us all they are on pace for 82?

My pointing out we're on pace for 98.4 points is just for those that are saying, we only have 1 regulation win, the team sucks, trade everyone, fire the coach and GM, play the young guys and tank and go for Lafreniere, etc...

Reactions: Habs Icing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->