Pre-Game Talk: #Bolts@Habs (02-01-20/7:00PM/TSN2, RDS, SUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I agree. The lineup reflects how I think they'll do it.

Ideally, it would be:

Tatar -- Danault -- Suzuki
Poehling -- Domi -- KK
Cousins -- Thompson -- Lehkonen
Vejdemo -- Weal -- Weise

Or, something of that nature.

Yep, stack your six best forwards for sure, no matter the combination and use them more than theyre used to. Its pretty simple.

I hate Julien because (Well, thats just one of the reasons why I hate him, actually.) he's basically the equivalent of a paint-by-numbers coach. Think outside the box a bit, make shit happen, move things around. His life must be really f***ing boring.

HelloBellyvo

Jul 2, 2019
I hope we get destroyed and Sergachev ,once again, makes Bergy look like a bigger mouth breather than half the fan base knows he is.

You just know Pricer and his big fat wallet will let in 5, Stamkos is always good for a hatty against theCH.

Please god fire everyone in management and scouting before the big draft this year, DO NOT let any of these assclowns near the future.
There is no future..their future is the past..hopefully

Reactions: HabsDood

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
It really is and it deserves every bad thing that comes it's way, the season is over because we are missing a few average NHL forwards and no I am not talking about Gallagher here. The Penguins are without Sid Crosby and there is no timetable for his return and they sit near the very top of the league.

For those that applaud the team that Bergevin has built, let's hear from you, our season is basically over and we recall Dale Weise, this is all we have? Things are rock bottom bad but let's keep denying it and moving forward lol.

Or as we say here in Newfoundland.. Yes b'y, da arse is gone right out of 'er b'ys! :)

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
Jesus Christ, our lineup...

giphy.gif

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Lineup will be ugly!

Tatar -- Danault -- Weal
Lehkonen -- Domi -- Suzuki
Cousins -- Kotkaniemi -- Weise
Poehling -- Thompson -- Barber

That is baaaaad. Only legit NHL line is the Domi one. Every other line has at least one 13th forward/AHL player on it.

That has to be a joke? WEAL ON THE first!?!?! What kind of wacky world do we live in here....

Look at that steaming pile of Trash.....

IN Marc I trust as the architect! Go marc go!
1159040708.jpg.0.jpg

Reactions: Cobra Commander

durojean

May 29, 2007
I'd definitively go with

Tatar Danault Suzuki // Suz and Tatar seems to have good chemistry
Lekhonen Domi Poehling
Cousins KK Weal
Vejdemo Thompson Weise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad