Pre-Game Talk: #Bolts@Habs (02-01-20/7:00PM/TSN2, RDS, SUN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I hope we get destroyed and Sergachev ,once again, makes Bergy look like a bigger mouth breather than half the fan base knows he is.

You just know Pricer and his big fat wallet will let in 5, Stamkos is always good for a hatty against theCH.

Please god fire everyone in management and scouting before the big draft this year, DO NOT let any of these assclowns near the future.

Marshy71

Nov 10, 2015
Will need a few bounces to go our way if we are to get anything from this game. This Tampa team has been sluggish this season, but you know they will hit form soon

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Lineup will be ugly!

Tatar -- Danault -- Weal
Lehkonen -- Domi -- Suzuki
Cousins -- Kotkaniemi -- Weise
Poehling -- Thompson -- Barber

That is baaaaad. Only legit NHL line is the Domi one. Every other line has at least one 13th forward/AHL player on it.

Reactions: Edgy

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Lineup will be ugly!

Tatar -- Danault -- Weal

That is baaaaad. Only legit NHL line is the Domi one. Every other line has at least one 13th forward/AHL player on it.

I'd try:

Tatar -- Danault -- Lehkonen
Poehling -- Domi -- Suzuki
Cousins -- Kotkaniemi -- Weal
Vejdemo -- Thompson -- Weise

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Tatar -- Danault -- Weal

giphy.gif

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I hope they either win or getting completely destroyed.
Not interested in these damn close losses.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Lineup will be ugly!

Tatar -- Danault -- Weal

This spreading offense shit really needs to end. At some point, you have to trust your best players to carry you through these hard times.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Injuries will save Bergie once again. Don't hope for any big changes. They will use injuries to state how it was impossible to challenge on such a tough conference. OBVIOUSLY forgetting that most other teams that will make it or will be closer to make it have had injuries as well.....

I really really expect a Bergie 3-year contract extension. Really do.

In a world where at worst, injuries we have should be a pretext to sell, sell and sell, it will be a pretext to not make it and hope for the best for the upcoming years.

Reactions: habsfan891

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Injuries will save Bergie once again. Don't hope for any big changes. They will use injuries to state how it was impossible to challenge on such a tough conference. OBVIOUSLY forgetting that most other teams that will make it or will be closer to make it have had injuries as well.....

I really really expect a Bergie 3-year contract extension. Really do.

In a world where at worst, injuries we have should be a pretext to sell, sell and sell, it will be a pretext to not make it and hope for the best for the upcoming years.
The injuries wont save him at all , Weber and Price tired of losing will be his end.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Can't believe that even the Blue Jackets who everyone expected to crash this season after losing their most 2 important pieces this summer... are ahead of us this season and they are a pretty shitty team. Nyquist, MB's favorite, is their leader scorer ffs.

Reactions: Rapala

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Man this organization is a mess
It really is and it deserves every bad thing that comes it's way, the season is over because we are missing a few average NHL forwards and no I am not talking about Gallagher here. The Penguins are without Sid Crosby and there is no timetable for his return and they sit near the very top of the league.

For those that applaud the team that Bergevin has built, let's hear from you, our season is basically over and we recall Dale Weise, this is all we have? Things are rock bottom bad but let's keep denying it and moving forward lol.

Reactions: Pickles and Tyson

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
This spreading offense **** really needs to end. At some point, you have to trust your best players to carry you through these hard times.

I agree. The lineup reflects how I think they'll do it.

Ideally, it would be:

Tatar -- Danault -- Suzuki
Poehling -- Domi -- KK
Cousins -- Thompson -- Lehkonen
Vejdemo -- Weal -- Weise

Or, something of that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad