Stamkos-Stamkos-Stamkos
Corvo-Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo-Corvo

Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Matt Damon
Corvo-Corvo

Corvo

Either Stamkos or Corvo will be directly responsible for the game winning goal for the Lightning so the rest of the lineup doesn't really matter. Matt Damon is a gem and the face of a generation.

(Kudos to Oenatzu for the Tampa lines!)

Coming off of a 17-(-8) loss to the Florida Wildcats, the Carolina Panthers look to bounce back against hated rivals the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Tampa Bay, coached by former Panthers backup goalie Brian Boucher, are coming off a loss, but pack an offensive punch, led by captain Vincent Le'Cavalier (French for, "The Cavalier") and the reigning Rocket Richard Trophy winner John Stamos.

5-1 loss.

Last edited:

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
1-1

That is the ratio of iced teas to pulled pork sandwiches I plan to have my dad buy for me tonight.

Last edited:

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Tampa Bay lineup:

Stamkos-Stamkos-Stamkos
Corvo-Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo-Corvo

Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo

Corvo

Either Stamkos or Corvo will be directly responsible for the game winning goal for the Lightning so the rest of the lineup doesn't really matter.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I'm definitely being a good student and skipping differential equations today so that I don't miss the first period.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The game will end on a phantom goaltender interference call with Stamkos ripping a one-timer past Ward on the ensuing powerplay in overtime.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Tampa Bay lineup:

Stamkos-Stamkos-Stamkos
Corvo-Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo-Corvo

Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo
Corvo-Corvo

Corvo

Either Stamkos or Corvo will be directly responsible for the game winning goal for the Lightning so the rest of the lineup doesn't really matter.

I was looking for the TB lines, thanks! Added to the OP with slight edits.

Oenatzu

Chad-in-the-Box
Mar 7, 2010
Hurricanes' front office has issued a traffic alert for the home opener, so there's a good chance that Corvo doesn't make it to the arena in time for the game.

Moosetache

Jul 25, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Really looking forward to the game tonight, and hoping we play at least decent. Gotta start getting pucks in the net, it is really getting out of hand (I know only one game played). Just seems like the case for the last couple years. I got spoiled with our depth and scoring in the Cup year.

On another note, is anyone else really wishing we had stepped up and gotten Turris last year other than me? Give up Murphy and McBain and a pick.....We arent using those guys now anyway!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad