Bohumil Jank

Eyelanders

Jan 9, 2011
He plays now for the Victoriaville Tigres in the QMJHL and had in his first game three assists. I have only seen him once playing, but noticed that he´s a good skater and big for his age. Jank went undrafted in the 2010 NHL draft, my question is why? Wasn´t he that good? I also would like to hear more about Jank´s strenghts, weaknesses etc.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I think he could be the same case as Gudas... went undrafted, then came overseas and got drafted as overager. He moved to Victoriaville because he didn't get regular roster spot in his Extraliga club. I can't tell you more details about his play though, because I didn't watch him playing that much.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
i would also like some more info on him. Maybe I will snag him in my keeper league right now.

JeromeHP

Jan 9, 2003
Montreal
hockeyprospect.com
Will likely get a chance to watch him at some point this season. will keep you posted.

Victoriaville has couples of interesting guy for the draft in Philip Danault & David Honzik so nhl scout should get a good look at Jank before the nhl draft

Czechexpert

Jan 23, 2009
He plays now for the Victoriaville Tigres in the QMJHL and had in his first game three assists. I have only seen him once playing, but noticed that he´s a good skater and big for his age. Jank went undrafted in the 2010 NHL draft, my question is why? Wasn´t he that good? I also would like to hear more about Jank´s strenghts, weaknesses etc.

Poor hockey sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad