Injury Report: Bogosian injury update [update May 17: cleared]

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
He’s been great for us and will surely be a presence in the playoffs. Hope it isn’t too serious.

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015

This is why you don't wait until the last game of the season to give reps to your young depth defenders. Assuming Liljegren finally gets his chance, you have a rookie defender thrown in the deep end right before the playoffs with no other capable RHD behind him. No pressure.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Definitely sucks to lose him for a while but a good team should be able to handle the loss of a 3rd pair D. Hopefully Dermott, Sandin, Lil, Hutton or whoever can step up
Just roll all 4 guys, best pair sticks if Bogo is out long term.

I have a bad feeling we'll see Marincin at some point though. I don't hate him as much as others, but we have 4 more than capable guys above him on the depth chart now. Give Lily and Sandin some ice.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
I'd like to see us give this a go on the bottom pair for the next 3 games.

Dermott-Liljegren
Hutton-Dermott
Sandin-Liljegren

If it works out okay repeat it 3 times and play all 4 in the final game before playoffs.

Would give Liljegren/Dermott/Sandin 7 games each in the last 10 and would give Hutton 4.

See what you have in the kids and get them up to speed.

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
Either Hutton or Liljegren can get some games in. I expect it'll be Hutton though.
Based on having prior NHL experience as a regular, he'll likely get first chance at claiming a spot. Definitely makes Dubas' last minute move for D depth that much more important now

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad