Signing(s): Bobby Wagner back to Seattle

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

I get the whole turning the roster over last season but I thought they missed him last season. No way to have foreseen Seattle nailing their 2022 draft based off their prior couple of drafts.

2021 - no first but only managed Eskridge and Brown for the most part. Eskridge has been hurt for the most part and is going to be fighting for a. Roster spot now. Brown good as a mid round rookie. Injured for most of last season. Should be a slot corner for them.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Hell yeah. Even if he's slowing down, this is a good example of field leadership and savvy that was sorely missing last year. He's a much-loved player here and this will buy time, too.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Hell yeah. Even if he's slowing down, this is a good example of field leadership and savvy that was sorely missing last year. He's a much-loved player here and this will buy time, too.
Barton left. Brooks is coming an acl so he probably won’t be 100%. They signed Bush. So they needed help. Plus I expect Them to draft a LB on day 2 of the draft.

Wagner is no longer an all pro like he was in his 20’s. Still a solid veteran leader.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad