Bobby Ryan scored a SICK goal over the weekend vs London

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I thought his pass for the one-timer was more impressive. I don't care how bad his skating is (although IMO he's fine when he gets up to speed), he will be a feared PP weapon at the NHL level, especially when his height/weight level out. At the OHL level no one can handle him as he just brushes people off.

Randall Graves*

I thought his pass for the one-timer was more impressive. I don't care how bad his skating is (although IMO he's fine when he gets up to speed), he will be a feared PP weapon at the NHL level, especially when his height/weight level out. At the OHL level no one can handle him as he just brushes people off.
He's played alot better since trimming down, he bulked up too much over the summer and it hurt him early. I do agree the pass was very impressive too.

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
That camera angle doesn't even do it justice unfortunately. I sit directly behind that goal and the way he beat those d-men and got the shot off was simply amazing.

benji

Took too much, man.
Dec 8, 2002
Too much.
yo
That was a great goal, extremely skilled. He also made 2 fantastic passes that directly resulted in goals as you can see on the replay. He may not be developping has planned, but this guy clearly has insane skills.

Randall Graves*

That was a great goal, extremely skilled. He also made 2 fantastic passes that directly resulted in goals as you can see on the replay. He may not be developping has planned, but this guy clearly has insane skills.
He's developing fine, being in the AHL would have accelerated his development a little faster but it's better than playing him in the NHL a few shifts a night, I think he'll have a good playoffs before going to Portland, where he will have a pretty big role.

thomasincanada

Mar 7, 2005
London, ON
It was a nice move - but the knights defensemen basically watched him skate through them.

There are nights when I'm convinced I can deke through them and score - they're just *that* bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad