Player Discussion Bobby Ryan Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
I'm happy for Bobby, but wouldn't it be funny if Bobby suddenly became the player we're paying him to be only now that we've traded all our talent away.

Reactions: Johnny Hanson

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I'm happy for Bobby, but wouldn't it be funny if Bobby suddenly became the player we're paying him to be only now that we've traded all our talent away.
but if he's still on the team in a few years playing like he did tonight they could be in the playoffs while the Leafs are busy imploding.
Lafrienere/Byfield/Tkachuk/Chabot/Batherson/Brannstrom/Balcers/Duclair/Tierney/Thomson etc Ryan could be the old veteran guy who gets it done in the playoffs.

Reactions: Xspyrit

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
but if he's still on the team in a few years playing like he did tonight they could be in the playoffs while the Leafs are busy imploding.
Lafrienere/Byfield/Tkachuk/Chabot/Batherson/Brannstrom/Balcers/Duclair/Tierney/Thomson etc Ryan could be the old veteran guy who gets it done in the playoffs.

Wouldn't be the first time...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Bobby can help . He is one of the extremely few players that can help shelter young players by hanging on to the puck and making plays and by finishing chances helped along by the young players. We lost almost everyone else with this capability. I hope he is healthy and can make this healthy contribution.

Reactions: thinkwild

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Oh man, if he is able to turn his career around it would be amazing for him and his family.

Here’s hoping!!

teravaineSAROS

Jul 29, 2015
He was a 55+ pts player until his mother passed away, then the next season his play dropped off a cliff.

Similar thing happened to Ekman-Larsson and (I think) Erik Karlsson and people wondered why their performances down. You try training and working hard everyday on the highest level when your father/mother/kid dies.. people forget they're human.

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands
Bobby can help . He is one of the extremely few players that can help shelter young players by hanging on to the puck and making plays and by finishing chances helped along by the young players. We lost almost everyone else with this capability. I hope he is healthy and can make this healthy contribution.

He is one of two (3 if you count C.Brown) proven top 6 forwards on this team. You're damn right he can help lol.

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
Bobby just provided his contract value in one night. To see Tkachuk, Norris and the rest of the team support him like that was incredible. You need a team to bond with each other, and we haven't seen that yet this season up until now.

I'm very encouraged about the road ahead.

Reactions: Variable26

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
Bobby just provided his contract value in one night. To see Tkachuk, Norris and the rest of the team support him like that was incredible. You need a team to bond with each other, and we haven't seen that yet this season up until now.

I'm very encouraged about the road ahead.
Love the story of this guy but I'm not sure he proved his contract in one night...

Reactions: Sweatred

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Bobby!

I have a feeling that he is going to buy into this group of young players. They just seem so genuine as a group that I think he’ll fit right in.

I really hope this is a prelude to Bobby being a solid part of our team going forward, perhaps with an A on his jersey as well.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Bobby!

I have a feeling that he is going to buy into this group of young players. They just seem so genuine as a group that I think he’ll fit right in.

I really hope this is a prelude to Bobby being a solid part of our team going forward, perhaps with an A on his jersey as well.
I still thinks he gets bought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->