Bobby Ryan hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

balddog66

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
Well, finally got to see Bobby Ryan live on Saturday night as Owen Sound defeated London again...
He seems to remind me a lot of Rick Nash, however he certainly needs to add some speed to his game, his skating isn't quite what it should be.
Course neither is Andreychuks and Robitailles...he has some magic hands around the net however and is a huge kid, he's turning 17 this season and is already 6.1" and 220bls...I'm thinking that if he were to trim down to 200 pounds that would add a lot of speed...
Pat Jarrett is looking like he will have a great season finally in Owen Sound, his skating is much better now that his breathing problem has been taken care of, looks like Nashville may have gotten a steal...he reminded me a lot of Brad Boyes whereas the puck just seem to follow him around...

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
Ryan shows a ton of potential and while his skating needs worked on it can be taught,the instinct he has,his hands his nmose for the net all show signs of a great player.

The Owen Sound-Peterborough game on the weekend was brutal for Bobby,he was tugged pulled hooked shoved anytime he got anywhere near the net,he will have to learn to deal with this sort of treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad