Bobby Orr and old-timers games

revolverjgw

Oct 6, 2003
Nova Scotia
We all know about his shredded knees... I've never seen him play an old-timers game or anything so I'm assuming he's incapable of playing even that kind of hockey these days, is that true? I see him coasting around in commercials, but can this guy really skate anymore?

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
We all know about his shredded knees... I've never seen him play an old-timers game or anything so I'm assuming he's incapable of playing even that kind of hockey these days, is that true? I see him coasting around in commercials, but can this guy really skate anymore?

Mebbe he's afraid that he will be exposed as a media creation and Jagr will become widely accepted as the NHL's all time best defenceman in his stead.

Or maybe you're right, I would guess he has pretty shot knees and doesn't get on the blades at all..

BobbyAwe

Nov 21, 2006
South Carolina

No he can't. I'm pretty sure he never was able to play in any old-timer's games even in his 30's soon after his retirement. I've seen him "coach" an old-timer's game just goofing around.

Sad :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->