Bobby Burgers Interview Rishaug/TSN 1260

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
He feels comfortable with Bob ****ing Green at the draft table if we don't have a GM by then

Holy **** what a tool

To be fair, these are exactly the kinds of answers he SHOULD be giving publically as opposed to the tirade he gave yesterday.

The problem is two fold:

1) He’s not giving placating answers publically while actually looking for solutions privately

2) He’s giving awful answers publically while not actually looking for solutions privately

LOL

Reactions: 780il

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
I actually thought Jason did a good job asking him difficult questions.

At the end.

I think it got to the point where he realized he wasn't wording his questions strongly enough and double-downed on some topics he had touched earlier.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
It would be exciting if we actually had a competitive ****ing team vying for the cup.

You'd think that 12 rebuilding years and 4 1st overall picks later we'd be a ****ing dynasty...
One of the 1260 guys the other day said something like “The Detroit owner took 15 years to learn how to run a team”.
3 more years to go!!

Reactions: MikeGrier99

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
At the end.

I think it got to the point where he realized he wasn't wording his questions strongly enough and double-downed on some topics he had touched earlier.
I read it more like he wasn't going to let Bob sidestep his questions. The character question Bob didn't answer at all and than he asked him again for a better answer.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
One of the 1260 guys the other day said something like “The Detroit owner took 15 years to learn how to run a team”.
3 more years to go!!
That was Lowetide. I turned it off after he said that. He’s not an insider, has no sources and even he’s going to hurt his back carrying water for these idiots. Preaching patience with these pricks in management is NOT ok.

You f***s had FOUR YEARS WITH CONNOR f***ING MCDAVID and you couldn’t build an even semi-competent team around him.

Lowe, McTavish, Howson, et al BYE FELICIA.

(I know none of that will happen).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad