Boston Globe BOB RYAN - State of the Bruins going into 2019

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Didn't know where else to post this but I'm bored and was just looking at potential ufa targets for us this off season.

Of this group who would you guys go after first second third. It's guys I think will be expensive but cheap enough for us to fit.

Simmonds 31yrs old rw
Myers 29yrs old rd
Stone 27yrs old rw
Hayes 27yrs old c
Lee 29yrs old c

I left the guys out I think will be over 10 and who likely won't leave their existing team.

I'd go
Stone
Simmonds
Hayes

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Didn't know where else to post this but I'm bored and was just looking at potential ufa targets for us this off season.

Of this group who would you guys go after first second third. It's guys I think will be expensive but cheap enough for us to fit.

Simmonds 31yrs old rw
Myers 29yrs old rd
Stone 27yrs old rw
Hayes 27yrs old c
Lee 29yrs old c

I left the guys out I think will be over 10 and who likely won't leave their existing team.

I'd go
Stone
Simmonds
Hayes
Most will want term, something I don’t think Boston wants to do. Maybe Stone, but he’ll be expensive.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I love Bob Ryan. Back in the day when newspapers were part of the morning routine, reading KDP and Bob Ryan sports pieces on Sundays while grandma made pancakes and grandpa in the other room watching some fishing show are among my favorite memories growing up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad