Bob Probert Question

rondonald

Mar 11, 2009
So I'm reading the Bob Probert book, which has been pretty entertaining, he definitely puts it All out there for you. There's a part where he talks about having an affair with a married woman while in rehab in 1986 and I can't figure out who he was referring to (maybe because I was one year old). Below is the excerpt:

"She was married to a guy whose parents were rich in the sports world. I read about their divorce in the paper the next year. It was a big scandal in the States. They had a terrible custody battle....â€

I was curious to find out who this was and I searched a little, but couldn't find anything...anybody remember or know?

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
I read the book as well and I loved it. However, you'd probably get a better / more educated response in the business forum because they know rich families involved in sports whereas the fights forum is filled with people knowledgeable about fighting.

rondonald

Mar 11, 2009
I'll probably try the business forum and see if anyone there knows. Have any of you guys read the Theo Fleury book? I've heard that ones pretty good too.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
I'll probably try the business forum and see if anyone there knows. Have any of you guys read the Theo Fleury book? I've heard that ones pretty good too.

Theo's book is very good too, a little sad as he lays it all out as well.

straka91*

Ive wanted the book for so long but cant find it.:( Dont have pay pal or a credit card to online is out of the equation.

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
So I'm reading the Bob Probert book, which has been pretty entertaining, he definitely puts it All out there for you. There's a part where he talks about having an affair with a married woman while in rehab in 1986 and I can't figure out who he was referring to (maybe because I was one year old). Below is the excerpt:

"She was married to a guy whose parents were rich in the sports world. I read about their divorce in the paper the next year. It was a big scandal in the States. They had a terrible custody battle....â€

I was curious to find out who this was and I searched a little, but couldn't find anything...anybody remember or know?

You could always try the history of hockey board. The smart posters hang around there. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad