Speculation: Bob McKenzie's Bobcast: Drouin for Shatterkirk trade

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I am still curious if Drouin still wants out of Tampa. He did rescind his request publicly but it could still be on the table behind closed doors.

Might be why we're looking at trading him over a guy like Johnson who wants to be here.

Never know. I hope he wants to stay.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I am still curious if Drouin still wants out of Tampa. He did rescind his request publicly but it could still be on the table behind closed doors.

Yeah - this is always one of those things in the background. I think that's why Drouin's contract situation is also more up in the air than Johnson and Palat's. We know (roughly) what type of contracts they'll be getting. We also know Yzerman is going to want to bridge Drouin. But you generally only accept a bridge if you're pretty happy with your situation, and there is certainly some smoke on the fact that Drouin is not.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Hey big guy good to see you kicking! Hows poker?

I'm curious about Coburn, while he isn't the sexiest option, hes still a good veteran and has a little left in the tank, especially when he'd play in the slightly slower but slightly bigger west. I don't know about his NTC/NMC though...

Sustr, hard to say, i'd prefer him gone. I'll be very curious if they start looking at Koekkoek taking his spot, but who knows. I do know that management is still pretty high on Vladdy though, while the coaches seem less so.

hows the thinking on masin? big jump this year or no?

ya i dont see las vegas being high on vladd reasoning is theyd rather have killer type of style body play etc.. know killer isnt probably left out there just saying vladdy as center is not what they want for style per my sources we will see:)

will say as i watch this crap show of playoffs so far smh nightly so far stevie might be pulling out the last of hair over missed opportunity

poker is good just not really pushing it playing a ton but playing small stakes grinding really micro limits up lol

hard headed lol but also was testing health game etc.. a year ago easy to play 15 hour days now not so much so have to think it out etc... prepare make sure am not med sick etc.. some days hard to diagnose:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->