TSN: Bob McKenzie with Toronto GM Dubas - Team does not intend to trade Nylander (ALL NYLANDER TALK HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
And all those trade proposals have the Leafs getting a 6th rounder back because Nylander is a lousy player? Is that what you are suggesting here?

Nope.

Right now pasta is twice tyhe player willie is

Gotta keep such an elite player who is entering his fourth season and he’s never topped 22 goals...

Just a couple gem I came across while clicking the page buttons.

I decided to check your post history and it all started to make sense. It was about a 70/30 split on posts arguing with Leaf fans/anything else.

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
This is nothing new for RFA's...

I guess, but for a player not being traded and getting signed, I guess it's dumb.

Reinhart in Buffalo is in the same situation yet he received the invite from his team.

Its most likely nothing, but sends a signal that both parties aren't yet on the same page.

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
Tavares wouldnt of signed if players were going to leave. Thats counter productive.

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
The bubble is bursting...there is a reason McDavid is a captain and Matthews is not; hopefully this will stop those silly threads comparing the two.

And that reason is that Babcock never saw a need to rush out and fill the spot the way McLellan did.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
And that reason is that Babcock never saw a need to rush out and fill the spot the way McLellan did.
It is very strange that Matthews isn’t one of the assistant captains no matter how you Leafs’ fans try to spin it.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
If you wouldn’t accept the offer sheet return of 8.0 millions AAV for Nylander then that is what he should get with the Leafs.
That might be true except in reality. In reality, the offer sheet is a massive overpayment for two reasons:
1) As an inducement to get the player to sign
2) As an escalation to dissuade the original team to match.
To sum; in an insane fantasy world that is the condition. Not in reality.
Moreover, the number I chose was two dollars higher than the requirements for two firsts a second and a third in compensation.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Dreger confirms on 1050 original ask was 8m, now expects it to be around 6-6.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad