TSN: Bob McKenzie with Toronto GM Dubas - Team does not intend to trade Nylander (ALL NYLANDER TALK HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
The link says that Dubas is confident he can keep all of them

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
This post somehow contains "we are confident we can keep them all", "we don't intend to trade Nylander", and "none of the core will ever be traded" all at the same time. Bravo, OP.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
This won't stop the trade proposals though, so it will continue to be a fun ride.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Don't know why this needs a thread though.
This is nothing new...tsn bait again and now it'll turn into a bickering thread.

Because fans of other teams continually think their team's GM will try to poach him for pennies on the dollar? He never was, and won't be traded.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
Because fans of other teams continually think their team's GM will try to poach him for pennies on the dollar? He never was, and won't be traded.
If you think this will stop the poaching(and leafs fans trade proposals) you don't know hfboards.
The only thing that will put a stop to the trade proposals is a long term contract

Reactions: Oryxo

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
I think they mess up by not trading him. Wasting some of their best cap years because theyre too greedy to sacrifice a young offenseman for a better dman. Could solidify the defense for a cup run today but instead theyll wait for someone to come up

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I think they mess up by not trading him. Wasting some of their best cap years because theyre too greedy to sacrifice a young offenseman for a better dman. Could solidify the defense for a cup run today but instead theyll wait for someone to come up
Blah blah blah...the problem is that nobody is going to offer a good enough Dman....nobody wants to be on the bad end of Hall/Larsson 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->